Corn Pancakes With Canadian Bacon
- 1 of 5 Combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Stir together buttermilk, corn and 2 tablespoons oil in small bowl.
- 2 of 5 Make well in center of flour mixture. Add buttermilk mixture to well; stir to combine.
- 3 of 5 Heat 2 large skillets or griddles over medium-high heat; lightly brush with vegetable oil. In one skillet, working in batches, ladle in scant 1/4 cup batter for each pancake. Cook until set and bubbly on top, about 2 minutes. Turn pancakes over; cook 1 minute or until cooked through. Stack between sheets of waxed paper and keep warm in 225 degrees F oven.
- 4 of 5 Saute bacon in the other skillet, about 6 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Serve pancakes with bacon, maple syrup and butter if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 1100 mg sodium, 18 g pro., 410 kcal cal., 2 g sat. fat, 30 mg chol., 10 g Fat, total, 63 g carb.