Easy Risotto with Ham and Corn
- 1 of 4 Heat oil in 8-quart pot. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until the onion is softened.
- 2 of 4 Stir in rice; cook 2 minutes.
- 3 of 4 Add wine; cook 1 minute. Add broth. Bring to boiling. Cover; reduce heat to low; cook 20 minutes.
- 4 of 4 Stir in salt, cayenne, corn, ham and cheese. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve.
- 1 of 3 1. Read cooker manufacturers directions before beginning.
- 2 of 3 2. Heat oil in cooker without top over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 6 minutes. Add rice and wine; cook as in Steps 2, 3 above.
- 3 of 3 3. Add broth. Place lid on top of pot; lock. Place on medium-high heat. Once cooker has reached pressure, lower heat and begin timing; cook 7 minutes. Remove from heat; release pressure. Cool pot; remove lid. Add salt, cayenne, corn, ham and cheese. Let stand, stirring, to heat through, 2 minutes. Garnish with parsley.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 5 g sat. fat, 42 mg chol., 2 g fiber, 1467 mg sodium, 19 g pro., 378 kcal cal., 13 g Fat, total, 46 g carb.