Easy Sausage Bake
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 of 6 Heat oil In large nonstick skillet. Add onion and pepper; saute about 5 minutes or until just tender.
- 3 of 6 Cut sausage in 1/2-inch slices.
- 4 of 6 With slotted spoon, remove vegetables from skillet to shallow 2-quart baking dish.
- 5 of 6 Add sausages to skillet; saute 8 to 10 minutes or until browned. With slotted spoon, remove sausages to baking dish. Add rice, broth and spaghetti sauce; stir to combine. Add half the cheese; stir. Cover with foil.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 350 degrees F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until liquid is absorbed. Uncover; stir. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 5 g sat. fat, 2 g fiber, 998 mg sodium, 15 g pro., 395 kcal cal., 16 g carb., 33 mg chol., 16 g Fat, total