Fig, Prosciutto and Pine Nut Salad
- 1 of 1 Whirl vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and oil in blender until smooth. Store in jar in refrigerator. Shake before using.
- 1 of 4 Wash and dry greens and radicchio. Tear into bite-size pieces. Chill in refrigerator.
- 2 of 4 Rinse figs under cold water. Pat dry. Cut in half lengthwise; remove stems if desired.
- 3 of 4 Place greens and radicchio in large bowl. Drizzle in enough vinaigrette to coat, tossing greens lightly. Toss pine nuts separately with a little vinaigrette. Reserve remaining vinaigrette.
- 4 of 4 Arrange salad greens mixture on 4 chilled salad plates. Arrange 3 slices of prosciutto and 4 fig halves on each plate. Spoon pine nuts over figs. Drizzle reserved dressing over figs and prosciutto.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 677 kcal cal., 54 g Fat, total, 0 mg chol., 1686 mg sodium, 29 g carb., 26 g pro.