Garlicky Rigatoni with Broccoli
- 1 of 5 Bring large pot of lightly salted water to boiling.
- 2 of 5 Crumble sausage into nonstick skillet with garlic; saute 5 minutes.
- 3 of 5 Add rigatoni to boiling water. Cook until al dente, tender yet firm.
- 4 of 5 Add broth, flakes and broccoli to skillet. Cover; cook 5 minutes. Uncover; add oil, juice, salt, pepper and Parmesan. Remove from heat.
- 5 of 5 Drain pasta; put in bowl. Toss with sauce. Cover; let sit 2 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 417 kcal cal., 25 g pro., 46 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat, 62 g carb., 9 g Fat, total, 9 g fiber, 679 mg sodium