Green Bean Packets
- 1 of 5 Cook beans in boiling water or until crisp-tender, 5 minutes. Drain.
- 2 of 5 In bowl, toss beans with salt, pepper, seasoning and Parmesan.
- 3 of 5 Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 4 of 5 Spread 1 slice prosciutto onto work surface. Roll up 7 or 8 beans on prosciutto. Transfer to large rimmed baking sheet. Repeat with remaining green beans and prosciutto.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 425 degrees F oven 15 minutes. Serve warm. If making ahead, cook; cover, refrigerate a few hours. Reheat gently in oven or microwave.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 433 mg sodium, 56 kcal cal., 5 g pro., 3 g carb., 3 g Fat, total, 11 mg chol., 1 g sat. fat