Ham and Cheese Roulade
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2 of 6 Grease 15 x 10-inch pan; line with waxed paper; grease paper; flour.
- 3 of 6 Melt margarine in saucepan. Stir in flour, salt, pepper; cook, stirring, 1 minute, until thickened. Whisk in milk; cook, whisking, until thickened, 4 minutes; remove from heat. Beat yolks in bowl. Whisk in a little milk mixture. Whisk into pan.
- 4 of 6 Beat whites until stiff. Fold quarter of whites into yolk mixture; fold in remaining whites. Spread in prepared pan.
- 5 of 6 Bake in 400 degrees F oven until set, about 18 minutes. Cover with clean towel and larger baking sheet. Hold pan and sheet securely together; turn over, unmolding roulade onto baking sheet. Remove pan and waxed paper.
- 6 of 6 Put cheese and ham on roulade; spread with mustard. Using towel as guide, roll up from short end. Slice.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 12 g carb., 18 g pro., 322 kcal cal., 9 g sat. fat, 245 mg chol., 24 g Fat, total, 910 mg sodium