Herbed Pork Tenderloin
Pork and Potatoes:
- 1 of 6 Heat grill to medium-hot. Place pork tenderloin, wine, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper and the sage in a glass dish. Marinate, turning, at room temp for 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2 of 6 Bring sweet potatoes and ginger to boiling in a medium-size saucepan filled with lightly salted water. Cook 12 minutes, or until fork tender.
- 3 of 6 Meanwhile, transfer pork to grill, reserving marinade. Grill over medium-high heat for 12 to 15 minutes, turning twice, until thermometer registers 145 degrees F.
- 4 of 6 Pour reserved marinade into small saucepan. Whisk in 1/3 cup water, the flour, mustard and sugar and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking occasionally. Once sauce boils, simmer 3 minutes; remove from heat.
- 5 of 6 Drain sweet potatoes and transfer to a small bowl. Add milk, butter, remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Mash until fairly smooth.
- 6 of 6 Remove pork from grill; let rest 5 minutes before slicing on the diagonal in 1/2-inch-thick slices and serving with sweet potatoes and sauce.
Servings Per Recipe: 2
Per Serving: 7 g sat. fat, 133 mg chol., 16 g Fat, total, 68 g carb., 910 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 46 g pro., 605 kcal cal.