Individual Sausage-and-mushroom Pizzas
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2 of 5 Pierce each sausage with fork. Place sausages and water in large skillet. Bring to boiling over medium-high heat. Cover; cook 5 minutes; drain. Thinly slice sausage. Return sausages to skillet; saute until browned, for about 5 minutes.
- 3 of 5 Remove skillet from heat. Stir in pasta sauce and mushrooms.
- 4 of 5 Spoon one-quarter of sausage mixture onto each bread shell. Top each with 2 tablespoons mozzarella and 1 tablespoon Parmesan. Place on baking sheet.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 450 degree F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 56 mg chol., 22 g Fat, total, 60 g carb., 28 g pro., 569 kcal cal., 1811 mg sodium