Loin of Pork with Lemon-Rosemary Rub
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 1 of 2 Season roast with salt and pepper. In a small bowl, mix together lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, rosemary, lemon zest and garlic.
- 2 of 2 Rub pork roast with lemon-rosemary mixture. Place on a rack in a large roasting pan. Roast at 450 degrees F for 20 minutes. Lower oven to 325 degrees F and roast for another 1 hour and 5 minutes or until internal temperature registers 155 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 1 of 2 Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the fat in roasting pan. Place pan over medium heat and add wine. Cook for 1 minute, scraping up any brown bits from bottom of pan. Sprinkle flour into pan and cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Cook for 2 minutes, whisking constantly. Whisk in preserves. Strain into a small saucepan; keep warm.
- 2 of 2 Slice meat (photo bottom right) and serve with the warm gravy on the side.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 81 mg chol., 7 g sat. fat, 20 g Fat, total, 0 g fiber, 343 kcal cal., 31 g pro., 7 g carb., 621 mg sodium