- 1 of 5 Place chops between 2 sheets of waxed paper. With meat mallet, rolling pin or the flat bottom of a heavy skillet, flatten the chops slightly. Season on both sides with salt and pepper.
- 2 of 5 Whisk together the barbecue sauce, pineapple juice, soy sauce and oil in a 9-inch glass pie plate. Add the meat, turning to coat with the marinade. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning pork over after 30 minutes.
- 3 of 5 Prepare outdoor grill with medium-hot coals or heat the broiler.
- 4 of 5 Remove the chops from the marinade. Transfer the marinade to a small saucepan. Boil the marinade for 1 minute. Remove the saucepan from the heat; swirl in the butter until just incorporated, but not fully melted. Reserve the sauce.
- 5 of 5 Grill or broil pork chops for about 8 minutes, turning the chops over once. Transfer the meat to a platter. Spoon the sauce over the chops. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley. Serve immediately. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 1162 mg sodium, 79 mg chol., 13 g Fat, total, 12 g carb., 28 g pro., 288 kcal cal.