Mediterranean Pork Skewers
- 1 of 6 Process feta, sour cream, onion and pepper in food processor until smooth. Refrigerate sauce until ready to serve.
- 2 of 6 Heat broiler. Spray broiler-pan rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3 of 6 Thread pork cubes with zucchini and cherry tomatoes onto six 14-inch metal skewers.
- 4 of 6 Broil skewers 5 inches from heat 10 minutes, turning skewers over halfway through cooking.
- 5 of 6 While pork is broiling, cook the couscous according to the package directions.
- 6 of 6 To serve, spoon couscous onto serving platter; top with skewers; sprinkle with parsley. Serve sauce on the side. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 59 mg chol., 6 g sat. fat, 382 kcal cal., 26 g pro., 47 g carb., 11 g Fat, total, 1 g fiber, 901 mg sodium