Olive-Artichoke-Sausage Quiche 1980's
- 1 of 7 Line 9-inch pie plate with piecrust.
- 2 of 7 Beat eggs in bowl. Brush 1 tablespoon egg over piecrust. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 3 of 7 Place sausage and artichoke hearts in skillet. Cover with water. Simmer 6 minutes. Drain. Place artichoke pieces on paper toweling; pat dry. Cut sausage into thin slices; reserve. Set aside 12 artichoke pieces for garnish.
- 4 of 7 Place oven rack in lowest position. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 5 of 7 Blend remaining eggs, olives, ricotta and Parmesan in blender.
- 6 of 7 Spoon sliced sausage and artichokes over crust. Pour in cheese mixture. Arrange reserved artichoke pieces on top.
- 7 of 7 Bake in lowest part of 400 degree oven 30 to 33 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on rack 10 minutes. Slice.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 17 g pro., 21 g carb., 27 g Fat, total, 165 mg chol., 9 g sat. fat, 399 kcal cal., 1 g fiber, 864 mg sodium