Pineapple-Mustard Glazed Ham
- 1 of 5 In small bowl, whisk together spreadable pineapple jam, mustard, brown sugar, oil, garlic powder and allspice until smooth.
- 2 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place ham in large roasting pan. Add 3/4 cup water to pan. Cover pan loosely with foil.
- 3 of 5 Bake ham in 350 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Brush ham generously with some of glaze, about 1/2 cup. Return to oven. Bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes. Brush with additional glaze, about 1/4 cup. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- 5 of 5 Serve with remaining glaze if desired and the Cranberry-Pineapple Chutney (see recipe on www.familycircle.com). Makes 24 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 24
Per Serving: 1 g sat. fat, 0 g fiber, 47 mg chol., 6 g Fat, total, 7 g carb., 16 g pro., 145 kcal cal., 1256 mg sodium