- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 1 of 3 Mix tomato, oil and garlic in small skillet or saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat 5 minutes, breaking apart tomato with spoon. Transfer to blender.
- 2 of 3 Add vinegar, salt, pepper, sugar and basil. Pulse to blend. Set dressing aside.
- 3 of 3 Place prepared pizza shell on rack in 450 degree F oven. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until shell is crisp and lightly browned.
- 1 of 1 Meanwhile, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, lettuce and pepperoni in large bowl. Remove pizza shell from oven; slice into bite-sized pieces. Add pizza pieces to bowl; toss with dressing. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 2 g fiber, 7 g sat. fat, 30 mg chol., 24 g Fat, total, 19 g carb., 12 g pro., 335 kcal cal., 524 mg sodium