- 1 of 5 Coat shallow 12 x 7-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Toss together bread, spinach, pepperoni, tomato, cheese and Italian seasoning in large bowl. Spread evenly in prepared dish.
- 3 of 5 Whisk together eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour evenly over bread mixture. Cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- 4 of 5 Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Remove dish from fridge; let stand 5 minutes. Remove plastic wrap; cover with foil.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 425 degree F oven for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 15 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 10 g sat. fat, 186 mg chol., 22 g Fat, total, 25 g carb., 18 g pro., 367 kcal cal., 958 mg sodium, 3 g fiber