Pork and Cabbage Dinner
- 1 of 5 Heat the butter and oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Season pork chops with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Saute for 3 minutes per side until nicely browned. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- 2 of 5 Add sliced cabbage, shredded carrot, wine, caraway seeds, thyme and remaining salt and pepper to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- 3 of 5 Cover and cook for 8 minutes over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- 4 of 5 Add sliced kielbasa and vinegar to the skillet. Tuck the browned pork chops back into the mixture.
- 5 of 5 Cover skillet and cook on medium-low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally or until pork chops reach internal temperature of 155 degrees F as measured on an instant-read thermometer. Turn off heat. Allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 20 g carb., 32 g Fat, total, 577 kcal cal., 51 g pro., 161 mg chol., 10 g sat. fat, 8 g fiber, 1065 mg sodium