- 1 of 6 Combine chicken broth and seasonings from noodles in bowl.
- 2 of 6 Combine 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch and pork strips in plastic bag; shake well to coat pork.
- 3 of 6 Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork; cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to large bowl; keep warm.
- 4 of 6 Add thawed vegetables to skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Add ginger; cook 1 minute. Stir in broth mixture; bring to boiling.
- 5 of 6 Stir together remaining cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water in small bowl until smooth. Stir into vegetables in skillet; cook, stirring constantly, until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Add to pork in bowl.
- 6 of 6 Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to package directions (without seasoning packets). Drain; add to pork and vegetables in the bowl; toss well to combine. Serve hot. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4