Pork Roast with Rosemary Rub
- 1 of 4 Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- 2 of 4 Mix together garlic, chopped fresh rosemary, grated lemon rind, salt, pepper, dried thyme, lemon juice and half the oil in a small bowl. Using your hands, rub the seasoning mixture over the top and sides of pork.
- 3 of 4 Spoon remaining olive oil into flame-proof roasting pan; spread evenly over bottom of pan. Place pork in pan.
- 4 of 4 Roast pork in 450 degrees F oven for 30 minutes. Lower oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Roast for 30 minutes or until instant-read meat thermometer inserted in center registers 160 degrees F. Remove pork from pan to cutting board. Let rest 15 minutes.
- 1 of 1 Pour off all but 2 tablespoons fat from roasting pan. Sprinkle flour evenly over drippings in pan. Place pan over medium-high heat; cook for 1 minute, scrapping up browned bits from bottom of pan. Stir in broth mixture; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until thickened. Strain gravy through fine-mesh sieve. Pour into a sauceboat and serve with sliced pork.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 4 g sat. fat, 39 g pro., 294 kcal cal., 316 mg sodium, 0 null Mark as Free Exchange, 100 mg chol., 13 g Fat, total, 2 g carb., 0 g fiber