Pork Sirloin and Beans
- 1 of 5 Rub dried sage, dried rosemary, half the garlic, the salt and pepper over pork.
- 2 of 5 Heat half the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat; brown pork all over, about 8 minutes. Place in slow cooker.
- 3 of 5 Cook onion in skillet over medium heat 3 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high. Add wine; boil 7 minutes. Drain and rinse beans; stir into skillet with tomatoes. Simmer 12 minutes.
- 4 of 5 In food processor, finely chop remaining garlic, 2 tablespoons oil, fresh sage, rosemary, parsley and pine nuts. Stir half into tomato mixture, then pour over pork. Cover; cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours or until pork is tender.
- 5 of 5 Remove pork; snip off strings. Turn slow cooker to HIGH; stir in remaining herb mixture to heat. Serve with pork.
Servings Per Recipe: 6