Potato-Topped Pork Casserole
- 1 of 6 Sprinkle pork cubes with salt. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Working in batches, saute pork until browned, 5 minutes.
- 2 of 6 Return all browned pork to the skillet. Add onion and paprika; cook until onion is softened, 5 minutes. Stir in flour. Add beef broth; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover and simmer until meat is tender, about 35 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in frozen vegetables.
- 3 of 6 Prepare potato topping according to package directions for 8 servings, using only half the milk called for in directions; omit any butter and salt called for in the directions. Remove from heat. Stir in Cheddar cheese.
- 4 of 6 Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 5 of 6 Spoon pork mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish. Spoon potato evenly over top of pork mixture to cover completely. Sprinkle top with paprika.
- 6 of 6 Bake in 400 degree F oven for 20 minutes or until topping is lightly browned. Makes 8 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 413 kcal cal., 26 g pro., 571 mg sodium, 84 mg chol., 28 g carb., 22 g Fat, total