Shrimp 'n' Sausage Skewers
- 1 of 5 Soak wooden skewers in pan of water overnight.
- 2 of 5 To make dipping sauce, heat jam and water in small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring to mix.
- 3 of 5 Heat oven to broil.
- 4 of 5 Place 1 slice of chorizo in center part of a cleaned shrimp. Slide a skewer through shrimp and chorizo. Place on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining shrimp and chorizo.
- 5 of 5 Broil for 1 to 2 minutes per side or until shrimp is cooked through. Serve with apricot dipping sauce. Makes about 5 dozen skewers.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 21 mg chol., 30 kcal cal., 60 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 0 g sat. fat, 3 g pro., 1 g Fat, total, 2 g carb.