Sweet & Sour Meatball Sliders
- 1 of 5 Coat a small nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat.
- 2 of 5 Add green pepper to skillet; cook 4 minutes. Stir in onion flakes, 3 tablespoons of the tomato sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic salt and the pepper. Remove from heat.
- 3 of 5 Place pork in a large bowl. Stir in eggs, corn flake crumbs and green pepper mixture until evenly blended. Shape into 12 meatballs, a generous 1/3 cup for each.
- 4 of 5 Heat oil in a large, lidded nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; cook 7 minutes, stirring. Add remaining tomato sauce, remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, the sugar and vinegar. Add meatballs to skillet and cover. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 17 to 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning halfway.
- 5 of 5 Spoon 1 meatball and some onion sauce onto a roll. Repeat with all meatballs, most of the sauce and the rolls.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 20 g Fat, total, 91 mg chol., 7 g sat. fat, 1 g fiber, 453 mg sodium, 333 kcal cal., 17 g pro., 22 g carb.