- 1 of 5 Soak skewers in water.
- 2 of 5 In medium-size bowl, whisk yogurt, milk, lemon juice, scallions, mustard, basil, sugar, garlic, salt, black pepper and pepper sauce. Remove 1-1/3 cups; refrigerate.
- 3 of 5 Add chicken to remaining yogurt mixture. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour.
- 4 of 5 Heat broiler. Thread chicken strips onto soaked skewers. Coat broiler-pan rack with nonstick cooking spray. Place skewers on rack.
- 5 of 5 Broil skewers 4 inches from heat 3 minutes. Turn over and broil until cooked through, 2 minutes. Remove to serving platter. Serve with reserved yogurt mixture as dipping sauce.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 114 mg sodium, 0 g sat. fat, 1 g Fat, total, 17 mg chol., 7 g pro., 2 g carb., 48 kcal cal., 0 g fiber