Roast Pork & Pan-roasted Potatoes
Pork and Potatoes:
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 1 of 1 Rub pork roast with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Season with 1/4 teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Arrange 3 sprigs of the rosemary on top. Place in roasting pan and roast for 1 hour, 20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Remove from oven, tent with foil and allow to rest at least 10 minutes before slicing. Temperature should reach 160 degrees F. Save drippings in pan for gravy.
- 1 of 2 On a large baking sheet, toss potatoes with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Season with remaining 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place remaining rosemary over potatoes.
- 2 of 2 After meat has been roasting for about 35 minutes, add potatoes to oven. Roast about 45 minutes or until fork-tender. Remove from oven; keep warm.
- 1 of 2 Whisk together broth and flour. Stir into roasting pan and scrape up browned bits. Add wine and bring to a boil. Simmer for 3 minutes or until thickened. Strain and keep warm.
- 2 of 2 To serve, slice roast and serve with gravy, potatoes and steamed spinach, if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 3 g fiber, 31 g carb., 19 g Fat, total, 118 mg chol., 5 g sat. fat, 672 mg sodium, 521 kcal cal., 49 g pro.