Cardamom-Walnut Pound Cake
- 1 of 7 Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- 2 of 7 Combine 1/2 cup flour, cardamom, salt and walnuts in a bowl.
- 3 of 7 Beat butter in large bowl on medium-high speed until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add sugar; beat until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in vanilla.
- 4 of 7 Beat in eggs, one at a time, alternately with 1 tablespoon flour, beating about 30 seconds after each addition. Fold in remaining flour, nut mixture and 1/2 cup milk. Scrape batter into prepared Bundt pan.
- 5 of 7 Bake in 325 degrees F oven 1 hour 20 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6 of 7 Remove to wire rack and cool 15 minutes. Invert cake onto wire rack and cool completely.
- 7 of 7 When cake is cooled, beat together confectioners sugar and 2 tablespoons milk in bowl until smooth. Pour over cake. Garnish with candy sprinkles if desired.
Servings Per Recipe: 10
Per Serving: 1 g fiber, 126 mg chol., 9 g sat. fat, 49 g carb., 23 g Fat, total, 428 kcal cal., 9 g pro., 101 mg sodium