Passion Fruit Curd:
- 1 of 3 Combine egg yolks, sugar, passion fruit pulp, butter and salt in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 8 minutes, stirring constantly, or until mixture thickens and registers 160 degrees on an instant-read thermometer.
- 2 of 3 Transfer mixture to a medium-size bowl set over an ice bath (a larger bowl filled with ice and cold water). Stir with a wooden spoon until chilled.
- 3 of 3 Fold whipped topping into chilled curd. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to assemble.
- 1 of 7 Cut mango into 3/4-inch chunks. Cut 1 kiwi in half lengthwise, then crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Cut remaining kiwis into 1/2-inch chunks. Cut pineapple into 1/2-inch-thick slices, then cut slices into 3/4-inch chunks.
- 2 of 7 Drain mandarin oranges. Set aside about 14 pieces of the nicest looking oranges and pineapple and all of the kiwi slices. Toss remaining mango, kiwi chunks, oranges and pineapple with 1 cup coconut to blend (makes about 6 cups).
- 3 of 7 Cut cake into 1/2-inch-thick slices (14 total). Using a 1-1/2-inch round cookie cutter, cut a semicircle from the bottom edge of each cake slice. Cut remaining pound cake scraps into 3/4-inch pieces.
- 4 of 7 Spread 1 cup of the fruit mixture in an even layer on the bottom of trifle dish. Arrange a row of the reserved kiwi slices, cut-edge down, along bottom, pressed against the side of dish. Add reserved pieces of pineapple in between each kiwi slice and mandarin oranges on top of kiwi. Set aside 1 cup of the fruit mixture; spread remaining fruit into the serving dish. Spread level.
- 5 of 7 Sprinkle 2 cups of the mini marshmallows in an even layer on top of fruit, making sure they reach the side of the dish. Place raspberries in a single layer along outer edge of dish. Add any leftover berries to the reserved fruit.
- 6 of 7 Place the semicircles of pound cake on top of raspberries, straight-side down, pressing against the side of the dish. Add the cubed pound cake scraps to help support the semicircles. Press down slightly so top is level.
- 7 of 7 Spread passion fruit curd evenly over cake layer. Mound remaining chopped fruit on top and sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon mini marshmallows. Garnish with coconut. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 302 kcal cal., 3 g pro., 38 g carb., 15 g Fat, total, 94 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 38 mg chol., 10 g sat. fat