Christmas Cinnamon Loaf
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Mix together brown sugar, butter and cinnamon.
- 3 of 5 Roll dough to a 12 x 10-inch rectangle. Top with sugar mixture. Starting on one long side, fold dough into thirds to enclose filling. Pinch seam tightly to seal. Tuck ends under.
- 4 of 5 Set on baking sheet, seam-side down; cover with plastic wrap. Place in a warm spot; let rise for 30 minutes, until doubled in size. Remove plastic wrap. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 25 minutes, until puffed and golden.
- 5 of 5 Blend confectioner's sugar and milk until smooth. Spread over still-warm loaf. Cut into slices.
Servings Per Recipe: 1