Glazed Cinnamon Biscuits
Powdered Sugar Glaze:
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease standard-size muffin pan.
- 1 of 1 Blend brown sugar, pecans, butter, honey and cinnamon together in medium-size bowl.
- 1 of 5 Combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in large bowl. Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut butter into flour mixture until coarse crumbs form.
- 2 of 5 Beat together buttermilk and egg in small glass measure. Make well in center of dry ingredients; pour buttermilk mixture into well; stir together until dough begins to form ball.
- 3 of 5 Turn dough out onto floured surface; knead 5 times or until no longer sticky. Pat dough out or lightly roll into 12 x 8-inch rectangle. Dot dough with filling.
- 4 of 5 Beginning from long side, roll dough into log. Cut into twelve 1-inch slices; place slice, cut side up, in each muffin cup.
- 5 of 5 Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 15 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Remove pan to wire rack and cool biscuits in pan 5 minutes. Remove biscuits to wire rack and cool slightly.
- 1 of 1 Meanwhile, beat together powdered sugar and milk in small bowl until well blended and smooth. Drizzle over top of biscuits. Serve warm.
Servings Per Recipe: 12
Per Serving: 12 g Fat, total, 5 g sat. fat, 40 mg chol., 200 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 32 g carb., 4 g pro., 246 kcal cal.