Raspberry Linzer Stars
- 1 of 6 In a bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. In a second bowl, beat butter and 1 cup confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add next 3 ingredients and beat until combined. On low speed, beat in flour mixture until just combined.
- 2 of 6 Form into 2 thick disks. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 hours.
- 3 of 6 Heat oven to 350 degrees . Coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4 of 6 Roll out one disk to 3/16-inch thickness. Using a 2 1/2-inch star cutter, cut out cookies and place on prepared baking sheets. Repeat with second disk. Re-roll scraps to make a total of 48 cookies.
- 5 of 6 Using a 1 1/4-inch star cutter, cut out and remove centers from half the cookies. Bake 13 to 14 minutes, until they begin to turn golden around edges. Bake centers if desired. Remove cookies to a wire rack and let cool.
- 6 of 6 Dust tops of cutout cookies with confectioners' sugar. Spread a generous teaspoon of preserves on each cookie without a cutout. Press a cutout cookie onto each cookie spread with preserves. Let stand 30 minutes, until set.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 191 kcal cal., 1 g fiber, 4 g pro., 10 g sugar, 10 g Fat, total, 22 g carb.