Roasted Cod and Stone-Fruit Salsa
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 450 degrees . Coat glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Pit nectarines, peaches and plums; dice and place in medium-size bowl. Add onion, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro, oil and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Gently stir; cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 3 of 5 Place cod in prepared baking dish and season with 3/4 teaspoon of lemon and herb seasoning and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- 4 of 5 Meanwhile, cook roasted brown rice couscous following package directions, adding remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and lemon and herb seasoning.
- 5 of 5 Serve cod with couscous and fruit salsa.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 6 g fiber, 1 g sat. fat, 54 mg chol., 6 g Fat, total, 52 g carb., 27 g pro., 350 kcal cal., 590 mg sodium