Roasted Halibut with Sweet Potato Fries and Green Beans
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 425 degrees . Toss sweet potato wedges with oil and 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper. Spread on a rimmed sheet pan and roast 20 minutes.
- 2 of 5 While potato wedges roast, melt 2 tbsp butter. Stir in thyme and lemon zest. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- 3 of 5 Remove pan from oven and stir potato wedges. Push to one side of pan, but keep in a single layer. Add fish to pan and brush with herb butter. Season with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Return to oven and roast 10 to 12 minutes, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 4 of 5 Add green beans to boiling water and cook 4 minutes. Drain and return to pot. Add 2 tbsp butter and 1/4 plus 1/8 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Cook over medium for 2 minutes, until butter melts and coats green beans.
- 5 of 5 Serve fish with sweet potato wedges and green beans.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 21 g Fat, total, 9 g sat. fat, 437 kcal cal., 9 g sugar, 31 g pro., 34 g carb., 7 g fiber, 748 mg sodium