Roasted Vegetable & Shrimp Salad
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 450 degrees. Spray two 15 x 11-inch baking pans with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Place zucchini, squash, carrots and red peppers in a large bowl. Toss with 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Spoon vegetables evenly into prepared baking pans and season with pepper and salt. Roast at 450 degrees for 30 minutes, turning once after 15 minutes.
- 3 of 5 While vegetables are roasting, place shrimp in a resealable plastic food-storage bag with 2 tablespoons of the dressing. Shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Grill or broil shrimp for 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- 5 of 5 Evenly distribute watercress among 6 large salad plates and top with roasted vegetables. Drizzle each with 1 tablespoon of remaining dressing. Scatter cooked shrimp and feta over each salad. Serve immediately.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 144 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat, 6 g fiber, 214 kcal cal., 762 mg sodium, 22 g pro., 21 g carb., 5 g Fat, total