Fresh Corn Salad with Chicken
- 1 of 3 Bring large pot of water to boiling. Add corn; remove from heat and let stand about 5 minutes. Remove corn to colander; run under cold water to stop cooking. Cut kernels from cobs.
- 2 of 3 Whisk lime juice, oil, soy sauce, salt, black pepper and pepper sauce in small bowl to make dressing.
- 3 of 3 Combine corn, tomatoes, chives and basil in large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; stir to mix. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour.
- 1 of 2 In resealable plastic bag, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and basil. Add chicken. Seal bag; marinate 1 hour in refrigerator, turning occasionally.
- 2 of 2 Prepare grill with hot coals, or heat broiler. Grill or broil chicken 5 to 6 minutes per side, until no longer pink in center. Cut into large cubes. While still warm, toss with corn salad. Garnish with basil if you wish.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 27 g pro., 317 kcal cal., 853 mg sodium, 2 g sat. fat, 63 mg chol., 11 g Fat, total, 32 g carb.