Grilled Tomato Salad
- 1 of 6 Bring large pot of water to boiling. Heat charcoal grill or gas grill to medium-hot (or use cast-iron skillet).
- 2 of 6 Stem, rinse and chop spinach. Transfer to large salad bowl with mozzarella, olives and basil.
- 3 of 6 Add pasta to boiling water; cook for 11 minutes or until tender.
- 4 of 6 Whisk vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, black pepper and oil in small bowl.
- 5 of 6 Once grill is hot, cut tomatoes into 1/2- to 3/4-inch-thick slices. Dip tomato slices into dressing. Grill 8 to 10 minutes, turning once. Reduce cooking time if tomatoes become too soft. OR: If not using grill, heat cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Cook slices 2 minutes, turning once.
- 6 of 6 Drain pasta; add to spinach mixture in bowl. Toss with dressing and grilled tomatoes. Serve slightly warm.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 126 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 408 kcal cal., 14 g pro., 19 g Fat, total, 48 g carb., 5 g sat. fat, 22 mg chol.