Grilled Tuna Salad Nicoise
- 1 of 2 Heat an indoor grill, or prepare an outdoor grill with hot coals, or heat a gas grill to hot, or heat an oven broiler.
- 2 of 2 In a medium-size saucepan of salted boiling water, cook the green beans until crisp-tender, 6 to 7 minutes. Drain the beans; let cool.
- 1 of 1 In small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, garlic salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in olive oil until dressing is thick and smooth and well blended.
- 1 of 3 Season tuna with salt and pepper. Grill or broil 3 minutes. Turn tuna steaks over; grill until cooked through, about 2 minutes. Brush tuna with 2 tablespoons dressing. Set aside.
- 2 of 3 In large bowl, combine green beans, salad blend, potato slices, green pepper and olives. Drizzle remaining dressing over top; toss to coat all ingredients.
- 3 of 3 Equally divide the salad among 6 plates. Add 1 piece of tuna to each. Divide hard-cooked egg pieces and tomato slices equally among the plates.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 342 kcal cal., 542 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 31 g pro., 17 g Fat, total, 16 g carb., 3 g sat. fat, 193 mg chol.