Roasted Beet And Goat Cheese Salad
- 1 of 2 In small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, shallot, mustard, salt and pepper. Gradually whisk in oil until thick.
- 2 of 2 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 1 of 4 Cut stems from beets, leaving 1 inch of the stems intact. Rub beets with oil. Place in roasting pan.
- 2 of 4 Bake in 375 degree F oven 75 to 90 minutes or until knife-tender. Remove from oven. When cool enough to handle, trim and peel beets; cut each into 8 wedges. In large bowl, toss with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette.
- 3 of 4 Bring a small pot of water to a boil. Add the sliced garlic; boil for 1 minute. Drain.
- 4 of 4 To serve, in large bowl, combine radicchio, arugula and garlic. Add remaining vinaigrette; toss. Arrange beets over greens. Top with cheese. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 21 g carb., 16 g Fat, total, 8 g pro., 6 g fiber, 296 mg sodium, 248 kcal cal., 11 mg chol., 5 g sat. fat