Scallops With Artichoke Hearts And Tomatoes
- 1 of 5 Prepare grill or heat broiler.
- 2 of 5 Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, garlic, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and the pepper in a small bowl. Set dressing aside.
- 3 of 5 Alternately thread scallops, artichoke hearts and tomatoes on 4 skewers. (If using wooden skewers, soak for 30 minutes.) Season with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Brush skewers lightly with 3 tablespoons of the dressing.
- 4 of 5 Grill skewers over hot coals or broil for 4 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, until scallops are white; dont overcook.
- 5 of 5 Toss together radicchio, cucumber, green onion, lettuce and dressing in large salad bowl. Arrange salad on plate with skewers on top. Makes 4 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 851 mg sodium, 13 g carb., 17 g Fat, total, 279 kcal cal., 20 g pro., 34 mg chol.