Sesame Shrimp Salad
- 1 of 7 Prepare dressing mix following package directions and using the low-fat, less-oil method, substituting 1 tablespoon peanut butter for 1 tablespoon of the oil.
- 2 of 7 Place shrimp and half the dressing in resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate 20 minutes to marinate.
- 3 of 7 Meanwhile, cook noodles in pot of boiling water following package directions. Drain in colander; run under cold water to stop cooking.
- 4 of 7 Cook snow peas in saucepan of boiling water until crisp-tender, 2 minutes. Drain. Place under cold water to stop cooking.
- 5 of 7 Line bowl with cabbage leaves.
- 6 of 7 Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Saute shrimp in nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes or until cooked.
- 7 of 7 Toss noodles with shrimp, snow peas, scallions and remaining dressing in large bowl. Spoon into cabbage-lined bowl. Top with toasted sesame seeds. Makes 8 servings.
- 1 of 1 To toast sesame seeds, scatter evenly in dry skillet. Place over medium heat and stir occasionally until light brown and fragrant, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Servings Per Recipe: 8