Spicy Thai Ground Beef Salad
- 1 of 5 For dressing, whisk vegetable oil, vinegar, fish sauce, chile paste if using, sesame oil, sugar, ginger and 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt in small bowl. Stir in cilantro.
- 2 of 5 Working in batches if necessary, cook meat in large skillet over medium-high heat until no longer pink, 5 minutes. Drain off liquid. Season with remaining garlic salt.
- 3 of 5 Add carrots and red pepper to skillet; cook 2 minutes.
- 4 of 5 Stir half of dressing and the scallions into meat mixture. Remove from heat.
- 5 of 5 To serve, toss salad greens with remaining half of dressing in serving bowl. Spoon meat mixture over top.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 31 g pro., 9 g carb., 515 kcal cal., 11 g sat. fat, 39 g Fat, total, 103 mg chol., 3 g fiber, 551 mg sodium