Warm Chicken Salad
- 1 of 5 In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, salt and black pepper.
- 2 of 5 Break off woody ends of asparagus but leave rest whole. Heat 2 tablespoons of the lemon dressing in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and asparagus. Stir-fry for 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and asparagus is tender.
- 3 of 5 Add dill and honey to the remaining lemon dressing.
- 4 of 5 Add tomatoes and lemon dressing to the skillet; cook about 1 minute or until heated through.
- 5 of 5 To serve, line each plate with 2 cups salad greens. Equally divide chicken mixture and dressing over the greens. Top with quartered hard-cooked eggs and serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 278 mg chol., 4 g sat. fat, 20 g Fat, total, 37 g pro., 17 g carb., 397 kcal cal., 5 g fiber, 459 mg sodium