Warm Potato Salad
- 1 of 5 In large pot, combine potatoes with enough cold water to cover by 1 inch. Add 1 teaspoon salt. Simmer 30 minutes or until fork-tender.
- 2 of 5 In skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add leek, shallots, and garlic; saute 3 minutes to slightly soften. Place in large bowl.
- 3 of 5 Drain potatoes. Slice and add leeks; toss to combine.
- 4 of 5 Toss with 1/2 cup Italian dressing and cover to keep warm.
- 5 of 5 Grill Italian sausage and serve with warm salad. Makes 6 servings.
Servings Per Recipe: 6