Zucchini Stuffed With Curried Turkey Salad
- 1 of 5 In medium-size bowl, whisk together salad dressing, oil and curry powder. Fold in apple, celery and turkey. Cover; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2 of 5 Cut 1/8- to 1/4-inch thick lengthwise slice from each zucchini. Cut slices into sticks and save for snacking.
- 3 of 5 Using melon baller or small spoon and starting from cut side, scoop out most of flesh from each zucchini, leaving a shell. Reserve the flesh for salad or other uses.
- 4 of 5 in large skillet, steam zucchini boats, cut side down, for 5 minutes or until tender but still somewhat firm. Carefully remove the zucchini and let cool.
- 5 of 5 Fill each boat with a generous 1/3 cup turkey salad. Sprinkle the tops with the chopped cashews. Makes 8 stuffed zucchini.
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Per Serving: 191 kcal cal., 12 g pro., 1 g fiber, 138 mg sodium, 12 g Fat, total, 29 mg chol., 3 g sat. fat, 8 g carb.