Salted Caramel Blondie Bites
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees . Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with nonstick aluminum foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 Combine flour, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy. Working in batches, beat flour mixture into butter mixture, alternating with 1 egg at a time, mixing well between additions. Beat in vanilla. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- 3 of 5 In a medium nonstick saucepan, cook caramels and heavy cream over medium-low until melted, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in sea salt.
- 4 of 5 Pour caramel over batter. With a small knife, swirl caramel into batter as much as possible. Smooth top. Sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. Bake 40 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 5 of 5 Cool 30 minutes in pan on a wire rack, then run a knife around edge of blondie. Use foil to lift blondie onto rack to cool completely. Carefully peel away foil. Cut into 36 bites.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 107 mg sodium, 14 g carb., 4 g sat. fat, 6 g Fat, total, 115 kcal cal., 9 g sugar, 0 g fiber, 1 g pro.