Salted Caramel-Pretzel Blondies
- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees . Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with aluminum foil; coat with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2 of 5 In a large bowl, whisk flour and salt. In another large bowl, beat butter, sugar and caramel sauce with a hand mixer until fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla until well combined.
- 3 of 5 Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients on low speed until just combined. Fold 1 1/2 cups roughly chopped small pretzels into batter.
- 4 of 5 Transfer to prepared pan and spread evenly. Scatter 1/2 cup chopped small pretzels on top.
- 5 of 5 Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes, then use foil to lift blondie to a wire rack. Drizzle with 2 tbsp caramel sauce once cool.
Servings Per Recipe: 16
Per Serving: 9 g Fat, total, 35 mg chol., 6 g sat. fat, 35 g carb., 1 g fiber, 3 g pro., 240 mg sodium, 230 kcal cal.