Flank Steak Sandwiches with Horseradish Dressing
- 1 of 3 Score in diamond pattern on both sides, 1/4 inch deep.
- 2 of 3 Combine beer, oil, soy, lemon juice, Worcestershire, sugar, mustard, pepper and red-pepper seasoning in plastic bag. Add steak; push out all air; seal. Refrigerate 2 to 24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 3 of 3 Prepare grill or preheat broiler. Oil grid or broiler-pan rack.
- 1 of 1 Grill 5 inches above hot coals 6 to 8 minutes for medium-rare, turning halfway through and basting with marinade. Let stand 10 minutes. To broil: Broil steak 4 inches from heat 6 to 8 minutes as above.
- 1 of 2 Combine mayonnaise, yogurt and horseradish.
- 2 of 2 Slice steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Spread dressing on rolls. Sandwich equal amounts of steak in each roll.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 67 mg chol., 32 g carb., 23 g Fat, total, 473 kcal cal., 30 g pro., 977 mg sodium