Sausage and Veggie Lasagna
- 1 of 5 Line a 5-quart slow cooker with a slow cooker liner. Coat liner with nonstick cooking spray. Crumble sausage into a nonstick skillet and cook over medium to medium-high heat for 6 minutes, breaking apart with a wooden spoon.
- 2 of 5 Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine mushrooms, carrots, zucchini and 1 cup of the marinara sauce. Stir remaining sauce into the sausage.
- 3 of 5 In a medium bowl, stir together ricotta, 1 cup of the shredded cheese and the basil.
- 4 of 5 Begin layering: Break 3 noodles into thirds and spread on bottom of slow cooker. Top with half the vegetable mixture, spreading level, and 3 more noodles, broken into thirds. Spread noodles with sausage sauce and top with 3 more noodles, broken into thirds. Spread noodles with ricotta mixture and remaining 3 noodles (in thirds). Top noodles with remaining vegetable mixture and remaining shredded cheese. Cover and slow cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- 5 of 5 Remove crock insert from slow cooker and cool for 30 minutes. Uncover and use liner bag to lift lasagna from crock. Remove slow cooker liner and cut lasagna into pieces.
Servings Per Recipe:
Per Serving: 4 g fiber, 33 g pro., 1083 mg sodium, 45 g carb., 91 mg chol., 9 g sat. fat, 487 kcal cal., 20 g Fat, total