Baked Fish in White Wine
- 1 of 1 Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking pan just large enough to hold the fish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 1 of 3 In medium-size bowl, gently stir together white wine, capers, mint and tomatoes.
- 2 of 3 Season fish with salt and pepper. Place in prepared baking dish. Pour tomato mixture over fish. Place a lemon slice on each fillet.
- 3 of 3 Bake in 450 degree F oven until fish is cooked through and flakes easily, 17 to 18 minutes. Remove fish to warm dish. Whisk butter into pan juices.
- 1 of 2 While fish is cooking, prepare couscous following package directions, using the butter, salt and pepper.
- 2 of 2 To serve, divide couscous among 4 plates. Spoon sauce from pan over couscous and serve with fish.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 14 g Fat, total, 55 g carb., 8 g sat. fat, 98 mg chol., 492 kcal cal., 33 g pro., 599 mg sodium, 4 g fiber