Baked Stuffed Flounder
- 1 of 6 Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Toss together the celery, carrots, leek and oil in flameproof 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
- 2 of 6 Roast vegetables in 400 degree F oven 20 minutes, stirring once or twice. Add tomato and surimi. Roast 10 minutes. Remove mixture from pan and reserve.
- 3 of 6 Mix salt, garlic and onion powders and pepper in small cup. Season skinned side of each fish fillet with half of the salt mixture. Place in baking pan.
- 4 of 6 Place one-sixth of sauteed vegetable mixture over center of each fillet . Top with one-sixth of basil. Fold ends of fish over filling; turn fillets over, seam side down. (Or place filling over one half of each fillet; fold other half over.) Drizzle with wine. Season fillets with remaining salt mixture. Place sprig of thyme on top of each fillet. Cover pan with foil.
- 5 of 6 Bake in 400 degree F oven for 12 minutes or until cooked through. Remove fish to platter; cover.
- 6 of 6 Boil pan juices in pan on stove top, about 3 minutes, until reduced by half. Whisk in butter and lemon juice until creamy. Serve with fish.
Servings Per Recipe: 6
Per Serving: 6 g sat. fat, 14 g Fat, total, 103 mg chol., 32 g pro., 11 g carb., 306 kcal cal., 2 g fiber, 552 mg sodium