- 1 of 5 Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place cilantro, ginger, paprika, lemon juice and olive oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Shake to combine. Add fish and shake to coat completely; refrigerate.
- 2 of 5 Place garlic, cayenne, tomatoes and cumin in a food processor. Add 1/2 teaspoon of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper. Pulse until mixture is coarsely chopped.
- 3 of 5 Grease a large casserole or baking dish and layer onion slices over bottom. Top with tomato mixture. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until onion is softened.
- 4 of 5 Remove foil and lay fish on top of tomato mixture. Season with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper. Drizzle marinade over the fish and lay lemon slices on top. Sprinkle with olives. Cover and bake an additional 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- 5 of 5 Garnish with parsley and serve.
Servings Per Recipe: 4
Per Serving: 397 kcal cal., 39 g pro., 22 g carb., 18 g Fat, total, 54 mg chol., 2 g sat. fat, 5 g fiber, 823 mg sodium